Happenings so far!

Wow, it’s been along time since I have been able to post on here! and there has been a huge amount of stuff that has happened to me since my last post! God has been merciful, and so very kind to me, and has blessed me in ways that I could not have imagined. but, I am getting a head of myself, let’s back up and start from the beginning.

Back in may, my world changed. I went from living in the Appalachian foothills of Ohio, to living in Oklahoma, then back to Ohio.  Then, there was a girl who came into my life shortly after my return. she has been there for me, helping me in ministry, lifting me up in times when I needed someone there for me, and has brought so much Joy and happiness into my life, and I cant begin to express my thanks to the Lord for bringing her into my life!

In June, we had some things happen here at the church. now technically, I was contracted at the church for only one year, then I would be planting a church. but the youth pastor at the Church started to feel that this was not where he was supposed to be. So long about mid august he resigned from the Church. this left the Church in a bind, and they asked if I could step in and take control of the youth & College aged ministries, until they could find a person to be permanently there. so I did, and after about a month of work, they asked if I would consider staying on permanently here at the church as the Youth & College Age Pastor.

So, in 8 Months, I went from thinking I was going to be living in Oklahoma trying to start a new ministry and church, single with only my brothers around me. to actually having a Full-Time Youth Pastor position (that I love dearly!) with a wonderful Church family who loves and cares for me. AND just because God cares and can, He gave me a Beautiful Girlfriend that I am crazy about! 

All of this goes to show us, sometimes we have things “planned” and think that we know what God wants us to do, when in fact, we have no clue, and God has so much better things in store for us!

Until we meet again,

Enjoy the Journey God has you on, and all the Happenings along the Way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Going.......

Pastoring In A Cowboy Church

A Look at the SBC through "Fresh Eyes"